Friday
Today after work I finally got to watch the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I thought it was so good. I am a big Harry Potter movies and books fan! I didn't actually get to see this movie in theaters, so I waited until I could rent it on shaw and demand. Once I was home from work I got comfy and rented the movie (I watched it twice!). I wont go into any details because I don't want to give away anything to those who haven't seen it and are planning to, even though I did post a picture from the movie but if you have read the books you'll understand what it is all about.
![]() |
| I want to see part 2 now!!! |
![]() |
| This part was funny and weird all at the same time |
Saturday
Today is going to be a busy day! This morning I got up early because I needed to finish getting a few things ready for a youth service later today. Once I was ready I went and I picked up Hailey and we went to choir practice at church for the big Chief Apostle service in July (the one that I am doing flowers for). This choir practice was suppose to start at 11am but didn't start until close to 11:20am (I didn't really look at the time but I'm guessing around then). It went till 2pm ish and then I had to make sure that all the youth that were there had rids over to the other church where the youth service was going to be at. So I took a few girls in my car who had to come with me to Sobey's to get the food for after the youth service (nothing fancy just some hot dogs and a few other side dishes). We had a great youth service and a fun fellowship afterwords. I then drove a few girls home as did some of the other youth leaders and older youth, so we got home at about 8:30pm which really wasn't too bad at all.
Sunday
Today was another one of those busy days. First we had service at church, then we had a choir practice which was about an hour and a half. After that I got home and John and Rachel were at our house already because there was an open house at the home of the choir leader at our church since their second son had his baptism today and they wanted to invite everyone over. We were there for about two hours and then we had to make sure we were home again at a certain time because I had somebody coming over to our house to pick something up.
At around 6pm I got to go and visit my niece, can you believe that she is already a month and a half! Like really where has the time gone. It was a really great visit, I got to hold her and feed her and play with her. I stayed there for a few hours but I just wanted to make sure I left before it was dark (i still have to get ready for work the next day)
That was really about it I hope everyone had a great weekend.


We saw the Harry Potter movie last weekend, and also enjoyed it! :) can't wait to see the last one!
ReplyDelete