Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Friday



        Dreams! 

           1. What was your most memorable dream? 
As a kid I dreamed about candy land. (I think it was inspired from a Simpsons episode, where Homer was in either a candy land or chocolate land. I know the Simpsons but I really think that is where it came from). It was a really cool place; I had that dream a number of times as a kid. 
As an adult I think I had one that I could get anything that I wanted, as an example if I were walking down the street and I saw something that I liked that someone was wearing I would think of it and then that exact item or outfit would be waiting at home for me in my size and to fit me perfectly. Wouldn’t that be amazing if that was actually able to happen? 

2. What was the worst dream you ever had?  
As a kid I had this one dream about a witch and I was in her castle and I couldn’t get out and I was being chased. It was really dark with scary movie music and all that. Now that I’m thinking about it again I really hope I don’t dream about it again. I had this quite a few times as a kid.
    As an adult my worst dream would have to be ones where people in my life were dying or had died and there was nothing I could do. Just the other night I had one of those dreams, it makes me feel so confused when I wake up. 

    3.If you had your choice tonight, what would you dream about?
    About finding out I was pregnant and living my life with Matt and our children in our dream home. That would be the best dream ever!  

    4.If you had your choice again tonight, what dream would you not like to have?
    Any dream about anyone dying or being chased because someone wants to kill me.  

    5.What was your wildest dream (the craziest dream you would dare speak of)? 
    Usually the really crazy dreams are the dreams that I can’t remember once I wake up. So I would have to say I really am not sure.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment