Yay long weekend!
Friday
Today was great! This morning we had our Good Friday service. After church we just went home and I was able to get our laundry done and a few other things around the house. This evening we went over to my brother's house because he was having a bunch of our mutual friends over for a "party". It was really fun there was lots of music and so much laughing that my cheeks were so sore, you know when it starts to have that feeling after you eat something sour right in the jaw joints, ya that is what I was having I was laughing and smiling so much! I'm going to see if I can get a few pictures from Tiara (she was the only one who brought her camera).
Saturday
Today was really great, I got to have a fairly lazy morning and then I got to spend the afternoon with my mom because she was taking me to go see Riverdance for my birthday! The performances were really awesome! My favorite part was called Trading Taps it was of a "tapping competition" between 5 guys, 2 against 3. But they made it really funny because when the one group of 3 were tapping the other 2 would look over at them and make gestures to the audience to make it seem like what they were doing was not good enough. It was just so funny and really good.
After that we went to this German store in Calgary called Edelweiss. Its always fun to go and look around in the store and then we had also had a German dessert! I had a piece of pound cake that was dipped in chocolate and my mom had a cheese cake.
As soon as my mom dropped me off at home Matt and I were out the door to go to a friend's house for dinner. It was great to see them it had been a while since we had last seen them and spent some time with them.
Sunday
Happy Easter everyone! Today was great, we had a nice Easter service and after we went to my parent's house for a Easter Lupper (lunch/supper). It was so good! We also got to take left overs home so we get to eat them on Monday too! Then we had a nice relaxing evening at home.


Love the Edelweiss! We live right near by it!
ReplyDelete