Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
Longer days! I love that the sun rises earlier and that it sets much later, I just feel like I have more to a day when it is like this. Oh and the fresh smell in the air that spring has.


2. What was your best birthday ever?
Well I usually don't really do too much for my birthday but this birthday month (April) was the best for sure.


3. What is your favorite dessert?
 My favorite dessert is my birthday cake that my mom makes! It is fantastic. I should have taken a picture this year but I couldn't wait to eat it. It is a white cake (I think a french vanilla cake mix) with real whip cream (not the can or tub stuff) with fresh strawberries sliced up all over it. YUM! I really want cake now!


4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Well I have never been pulled over or in any situation to get a ticket. Not even a parking ticket. Knock on wood that this never does happen.


5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
I have done all of these at least once. But for the most part I just wake up to my alarm. There is the odd time that I will wake up before my alarm but I'm trying to not make that a habit i would like to sleep as long as I can. 

1 comment:

  1. Great questions! I wish I woke up with my alarm but I am a big "snoozer".

    ReplyDelete