Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Question Friday

        


         1. What is the one place you never want to live? 
In a card board box! Or some place where it is considered a 3rd world country and most of the people live in poverty.

2. Do you consider yourself to be a "picky eater"?  
As a child definitely but now I feel like I am willing to try new things. (If we are out at someone’s home I will eat my food even if I don’t like it just to be polite, unless it makes me gag which cross my fingers has not happened yet!)

3. What do you think people say about you behind your back?
Oh goodness I don’t really want to know what people would say about me. I hope nothing bad; a fear of mine is that people would talk about my acne behind my back. I know I have it and right now I just can’t get it under control and I have tried different things but nothing is working right now. (I am very insecure about having acne)

4. If you could own and operate any major business what would be?
A really successful architecture company or home builder company.

5. Do you feel as if you are a black-and-white only person, or a person who sees many gray areas? 
That is to say, do you have strong opinions on everything, or do you recognize the need to compromise? I feel like I have a good mixture in these shades. I do have my strong opinions on things and then other things I am will to compromise. It just really depends on what it is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment