1.When did you last have occasion to march anywhere?
I don’t think anytime recent, maybe the last time was in school.
2.What kind of hula-hooper are you?
I think I’m a pretty good hula- hooper. As a kid I would hula-hoop all afternoon when I could. I was also able to bring the hula- hoop from my neck down to my waist then to my knees and then to my ankle. Also if I had it on my knees I was able to bring it back up to my waist. I have tried doing that for a while but I can still hula hoop on my waist now.
3.What kind of madness is most likely to infect you this weekend?
I hope none!
4.Under what circumstances this past week might you have had reason to shout, “SCORE!”
There really hasn't been anything, I don't watch sports games or play any sports just on the side. Maybe next week for no real reason I'll just yell "SCORE" at some point. We'll see how things go.
There really hasn't been anything, I don't watch sports games or play any sports just on the side. Maybe next week for no real reason I'll just yell "SCORE" at some point. We'll see how things go.
5.When did you last inadvertently dribble, drool, or otherwise let liquid escape your mouth while trying to keep it in?
Just about every time I sleep I drool. I don’t know I can’t help it, I know its kind gross but hey it just happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment