Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday


Colors
1. What is your favorite color?
Green
2. What color are your eyes? Do they change color?
They are blue and they do kind of change in their brightness I think mostly depending on the light. (ex. If I’m outside and it is sunny they go really deep blue but really bright, if that makes sense.)
3.What color is your hair? Real or fake?
Blonde. I don’t think I have anymore highlights in my hair (I had some blonde highlights put in maybe 3yrs ago if not longer) Plus in the summer when I’m out side lots the high lights that I have naturally will get intensified.
4. Favourite nail polish color? Is it different for your fingers and toes or is it the same color?
For me I always go to for the traditional French tip manicure (white tips) for my fingers and toes. But I have also been loving the new Mary Kay nail polishes and since I sell it I get to sample it when ever I want (its advertising right?) 
 5. Do you like the color of your house?
The outside of my house NO WAY it’s an ugly greeny yellow puke color. It is so gross. I don’t mind the inside right now there are a few different colors through out the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment