In July we have our church dedication for the new church that is being built in Chestermere, it's a pretty big thing because the Chief Apostle is going to be coming for this. I am usually the person that they ask to do the flowers for big services and they asked me to do the flowers for this service. There is also going to be a wedding anniversary blessing at this time too and the couple always gets a bouquet of roses. The wife's favorite color of this couple if purple, I'm not sure if anyone has tried to look for purple roses but they are hard to come by. So I found this flower spray paint in purple. I had a few white flowers left over from the mother's day flowers for the church so I thought it would be a good idea to test it out before I do it for the real thing. Here are my results:
Pretty good hey! I am impressed. I had asked the lady at Costco what shade of purple would roses come in and she said that they were a lite lilac color. Which is great but I really do like this dark color. As soon as the long weekend in May is done I am going to go back and focus more on these flowers again and do some more research and choose which types of flowers I am going to use. Any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment