Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday


Family
1.How many siblings do you have? Are you close to them?
I have one, an older brother. Yes I would say that we have a close relationship, I don’t know about every little thing that he does but we do have a good relationship for sure.
2. Do you have one set of parents (divorced or not divorced)?
 One set my mom and dad.
3. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
On my dad’s side I have 2 aunts (his sisters) and one uncle (he is engaged to one of my aunts). On my mom’s side she has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. So from the 3 brothers I have 2 aunts by marriage and from the 2 sisters I have 2 uncles by marriage.
4. Do you still have grandparents? What is the name you use for them?
I still have one set of grandparents (from my dad’s side) we call them Granny and Grandpa. My mom’s parents both had passed away she also had a step father but he passed away too.
5. Do you have any nieces or nephews?  
Yes I do! I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews, they are all from Matt’s side of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment