Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday


Jobs
1. What is your job title?
 Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) and Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
2. Do you like your current job?
Yes I do like both of them, for different reasons.(dental assistant is my full time job and Mary Kay I just do on the side for some fun)
3.How many jobs have you had? What were they?
Six jobs. Babysitter, LaSenza (for almost 5yrs), The Spirit of Christmas for a season, Linen ‘n’ things (for about a year and a ½ ) and currently Dental Assisting and Mary Kay.
4. What was the worst/ dirtiest job?
None of my jobs have really been bad, they all have their good and bad. I would maybe say LaSenza was the worst because I worked there for so long and really didn’t get much from the company, I did like having the discount though. The dirtiest job I would have to say would be dental assisting you can only imagine the stuff flying around.
5. What is your dream job?
To be a stay at home mom or designing homes. Or I could be a stay at home mom who designs homes from home! There we go, now I’m thinking, why not have both?

No comments:

Post a Comment