Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Meeting My Brother's Girlfriend!

I finally got to meet my brother's girlfriend last night and the verdict is...............I really like her!!! She actually reminded me of a few of my friends personalities and actions, and she reminded Matt of one of our friends too which really is great because it already makes you feel really comfortable with her. She also is just so nice and funny, she also works really good with my brother. I think that she will be able to get a long really good with all of our other mutual friends and just fit in really good. My brother is a traveler and a bit wild (he is definitely more out going then me) and Megan likes to travel, in fact she is going to Mexico today for a week, but she is also a bit more on the "tame" side (as much as I can tell from our first get together) which I'm hoping will be able to calm my brother down a bit too.
 So our original plan to meeting was to go bowling, but I guess on Thursday nights there is league bowling, which means you can't book lanes until after 9pm. For me, my bed time usually starts around that time for getting ready for bed especially on a week day night. So instead we invited them over to our house for dinner and to bowl on the wii. For dinner it really wasn't anything special but we had tacos YUM! We don't have tacos too often but its a nice little treat every once in a while.


We ate as soon as they came over since they were about 20 minutes late from the original time they said they would be coming over which was not a problem. Then after we ate we set up the wii for some bowling! It was a lot of fun bowling with my brother and Megan because I got to see how they reacted to each other and it was really cute! We played 3 games of wii bowling and the second game, well here are the scores.

1st was Megan, 2nd was me, 3rd was Jonathan and 4th was Matt. This was really the only game the scores needed to be shown.

After the rounds of bowling we tried to play golf on the wii, ya I'm not so good at golf on the wii or real life but it was still lots of fun. But the time was getting close to 10:30pm and Megan had to still do some packing and work before her trip so we called it a night. We definitely will be getting together again when she is back!

I'm really happy for my brother and I'm really hoping that things will work out for them!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you liked her! Who does she remind you of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the meeting with your brother's girlfriend went well! She sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete