Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a really good weekend, here is what we did.
Friday
First time in a while we did not go to Lowes after work to pick up supplies Yippie! When we got home from work Matt's dad was there because he brought us shelves for our storage rooms. He also was busy during the day and set them up for us, another thing to check off our list, sweet! However when getting home it was really rushy, we had a funeral to go to tonight, one of the sisters from our church had passed away. She was 86 and passed away at her home. The service was wonderful it really represented her.
Saturday
This morning I slept in till 10am! it was fantastic, I haven't slept in that long for such a long time. But it wasn't long until I was put to work. Matt and I had to move the shelves out of the storage rooms because I still had to fix up the spots on the walls where Matt hit the roller and the paint brush of the floor color onto my beautiful walls. When we removed the shelves I had noticed a bunch of scratches and nicks in the walls from the shelves. I guess when Matt's dad was moving the selves in its kind of awkward and he ended up hitting the walls and scraping the floors. Well I got to work and sanded down the scratches and put the first coat of touch of paint on the walls. Later on at about 3 ish I went and did a second coat on the walls and did a coat of concrete paint on the floor. Once that was done and drying I went and had a shower and got my self ready for youth service that night. I had to leave my house early so I could go and pick up a few girls.
Youth service was really great there was a turn out of 24 people and I think it was 21 were actually the youth and not just adults (drivers or ministers). After service we had a little fellowship and then we all went home (and drove people home too) We still got home at a pretty good time 9:20pm so it wasn't too late like it sometimes is.
Sunday
Today was our regular Sunday service. After service we had a "sisters" meeting which was actually really good. We have decided to get together once a month so we can talk about spiritual things, or things that are coming up in the church that we need to organize and just have fun too. I have high hopes for this and I hope that it will work out really well.
The rest of the day consisted of being the biggest couch potatoes ever! It was fantastic, not too often do we get to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment