So last night my brother sent me a text to see what Matt and I are doing for super bowl Sunday. I told him that I think we are having a bunch of people over to the house. He was asking because he wants me to meet his girlfriend!!!! Our rolls are a bit reversed for this kind of stuff since I am the younger sister, I do feel like I am the one who is more over protective or at least I do show it more then him. All I want for him is the best. But here is a little history, my brother has always been a bit cautious of who he lets the family meet (girlfriend related). I have only ever met one girlfriend of his EVER! Its a little funny how he does this because he will only let us even know that he is dating someone until he feels like it is actually going somewhere. Which hey I get because I'm sure he doesn't want us to fall in love with her and then it not work out. So for my brother the way he introduced us to his last girlfriend started off with seeing if Matt and I will go have dinner with him and his girlfriend. So we had dinner together and then a little while later he introduced her to our parents. I'm really excited that he feels like he found a girl that he really wants us to meet. It has been a while since his last steady girlfriend which he did need a break from since it ended pretty badly.
So Matt and I get to meet Jonathan's new girlfriend Megan on Thursday. We are going bowling! I feel like its a "first date" kind of atmosphere place to go, so its perfect for a first time meeting Megan. It should be pretty casual and easy to get conversation flowing, I just hope I don't get competitive, sometimes I do but not all the time with bowling since I really am not a good bowler. I will let you know how things go with our "date" on Thursday, I really hope she is a great girl and who knows she may be "the one".
YAY for Jonathan having a gf and YAY for you meeting her! Woo!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! Love this! :)
ReplyDelete