So unfortunately nothing has changed on the status of our basement storage closets :(. However I did get some money together so we should be able to go and at least buy the dry wall sheets! I'm really hoping that we can get them this Friday since both Matt and I have the day off! I will keep you posted as to where we are at with these renos. I really don't think I will have too much to update next week either because this weekend is the Super Bowl and I believe Matt will be having a bunch of guys over to watch it.Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Renovation Wednesday
So unfortunately nothing has changed on the status of our basement storage closets :(. However I did get some money together so we should be able to go and at least buy the dry wall sheets! I'm really hoping that we can get them this Friday since both Matt and I have the day off! I will keep you posted as to where we are at with these renos. I really don't think I will have too much to update next week either because this weekend is the Super Bowl and I believe Matt will be having a bunch of guys over to watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the renos. I am jealous of y'alls ability and drive! If I am off, I always have the best laid plans..but end up just hanging out with BTB and Tbird!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about how meeting your brothers girlfriend goes!! If things get weird, you can always do what I do... I qoute Karen from Will and Grace: "I'm laughing cause it's awkward!" haha! :)