Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

ABC's of Me

I thought I would join Leigh in the "ABC's of me" post, you can see hers here.

Age: Right now I am 23 but will be 24 in April.

Bed: Its a Queen, eventually we would like to get a King size bed because I like to sleep with a body pillow and Matt hates "how much room I take up" with having the body pillow in the bed. So instead I just cuddle up to him since he is my furnace. Also right now there is no way we could have a king size bed, we would have no bedroom then.

Chore you Dis-like: cleaning the shower/tub. I don't like cleaning this because it's hard for me to reach all the way in and around. But I found the perfect cleaning product and Matt has no problem cleaning the bath tub and shower now. Best invention this is EVER!



Dogs: Well I don't have a dog or any pet, I never did growing up either. We don't plan on getting any pets because our lives are just too busy and it would be un-fair to a pet to not give them the attention that they need. Also we don't want to be changing our lives just to accommodate a pet, my life will only change once we have children. Besides I have some friends that have pets, so when I need a pet fix I just go over there :)

Essential start to your day: hmm well a few things I guess you could say, I really like having a shower in the morning because it makes me feel more awake. Also I MUST eat breakfast, even if I sleep in I still have to have it. I've gone before with out it and I have felt very faint, so it is key for me.

Favorite color: GREEN! I love green especially kelly green, but I like other shades for different things.

Gold or Silver: I would go for White gold or silver. Yellow gold just isn't me, I think it looks funny on me. My wedding and engagement ring are white gold and I also have some sterling silver jewelry.

Height: I am 5'6"

Instruments you have played: I used to take piano lessons when I was younger, but stopped because I wasn't enjoying it. Now I just tinker around on the piano and play a few songs (i only use my right hand though)

Job Title: RDA (Registered Dental Assistant)

Kids: We don't have any right now, but we are hoping to have some soon, we have gone to the doctor and are waiting to get in to get some tests done. So I'm really not sure when it will happen even though we would really like to get pregnant now.

Live: Canada, Calgary, Alberta

Mom's Name: Paulette (she has a twin and his name is Paul)

Nicknames: V or Nessa mostly (auntie Nessa is what my niece and nephews call me and I'm sure my new niece will do the same.) (V I got the nickname while I was in our youth group at church)

Over night hospital stays: I have had no over night hospital stays, I think I was only over night in a hospital when I was born but I don't really think that counts.

Pet peeve: Well I have a few but I will only give you three,
  1. When people don't put the toilet seat down when they are flushing (FYI there are a lot of germs that are splashing up and going into the air if you leave the toilet seat up!)
  2. When your walking in a mall or downtown and people just stop either to talk to someone they are passing or just stop for who knows what reason.
  3. Socks in couch cushions (this is all Matt, when he is lying on the couch and is all comfy he takes his socks off and leaves them on the couch and they get pushed into the couch cushions)

Quote from a movie: I don't have one

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: I have one older brother, we are 2 years and 2 days apart

Time you wake up: For work Mon-Fri. I wake up at 4:30am, and weekends I usually get to sleep in a bit.

Underwear: Mostly thongs, but I like to wear boy-short style sometimes.

Vegetables you don't like: I don't really like brussel sprouts, but I will eat them if I have to.

What makes you run late: Usually just making sure I have everything before I leave. Also I think Matt sometimes makes me late while he would say i make him late.

X-rays you've had: I have had my dental x-rays (panoramic- the one that spins around your head, and bite-wings- the little ones that they put in your mouth to check for cavities) Also i have had a back x-ray when I first went to the Chiropractor for regular adjustments. Other than that I don't think there were anymore, I have never broken any bones or sprained anything!

Yummy food you make: I asked Matt because he is the one that eats the food I make most often, he said everything, but I told him to be more specific. He said perogies (we just had those for dinner) and banana muffins (that is one of his favorites)

Zoo animal favorite: Hmm as a kid I really liked the monkeys because I thought they were funny, I also liked the tigers too because I wanted one as a pet they would be cuddly right?

No comments:

Post a Comment