Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was packed with events and people! I am so ready for an easy weekend but that wont be happening next weekend either.

Friday
Today I was still in Vancouver for a dental conference (I'm not going to elaborate too much on it now because I am going to do a post on it later). All I will say is that the courses were really good, I got to see a few people that I haven't seen for a very long time, and it rained every day I was there.

This was the hotel that we stayed at and was suppose to be the only hotel that we were suppose to stay at.

Saturday
Today was suppose to be the last day I was in Vancouver however that did not happen (more on this later).

Sunday
Today I finally got home! It was a very early morning, but I still managed to make it to church (not in my usual church clothes though I was still wearing the clothes that I wore on the plane) After church Matt's older brother came home with us since they were in town because the boys wanted to play the board game Axis and Allies if you haven't heard about this game your not missing much, I know Matt would disagree with me on that but save yourself and don't ever play it it can go on for ever!

Matt has 4 versions of this board game, really who needs 4 versions of the same game!
Then our friends John and Rachel came over, John joined Matt and Richard with the game and Rae and I watched the proposal, well kind of had a nap during it too I was soooooo tired! Then I think Matt's younger brother Kris came next and then Matt's parents arrived around 4pm. Then at about 6pm Kunthea (Richard's wife) and the kids came over. So my little house was full! It was great seeing everyone but I was completely not myself, I was so tired from flying in that morning, I was trying to get myself ready to work the next (laundry and emptying my suite case) and I had gotten my period today too. It was just not my day!
Maybe Thursday I can just sleep all day after work, but I'm sure something will come up and I wont be able to have my extra sleep.

2 comments: