Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Renovation Wednesday

This weekend we really didn't get too much more done with renos :( Saturday morning was really the only time that I had to be able to go through more of my storage room things and get them a bit more organized. I still am not full happy with how it is organized right now, but I know I will get there. But I took some pictures of what the storage rooms look like with stuff in them, well at least the "basement stuff" storage room has things in it. I am quite impressed with how much stuff can fit in that room.
Some of the things in here were just placed in the room on the floor because I didn't have anymore time to find a home for them.
And here is Matt's tools storage room. It doesn't look too different from what it looked like from last week, I just put 2 storage containers on the shelf. He says that he is still thinking as to how he wants the shelves to be placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment