Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

Booooo! the weekend is over and back to work. I'm sure the week will go by fast and then the next weekend will go by even faster!

Friday

Today was a fairly busy day at work which made the day go by really fast which is always nice. After work I had to go grocery shopping and pick up something for dinner. I decided to make salmon, which was really great. After dinner and after things were cleaned up I took Matt's mom with me to get a few baby shower gifts that I have been needing to pick up. After that it was a pretty low key evening at home which was really great.

Saturday

Early this morning (8:30am) I went and got a laser hair removal consult done!I'm so excited, I am really hoping that it will work for me, I know it will take probably a few years to complete the treatments but I am hopeful! I have my First appointment on Wednesday March 30th so I will let you know more then.
After I got home Matt's parents left to go back to Red Deer because Matt's mom was not feeling good at all, she had a pretty bad cold. All week she wasn't feeling her usual self but she was able to control it, but late last night and this morning it just elevated to another level so that is why they decided to leave. Even if they did stay she wouldn't have gone to the baptism tomorrow for Paityn anyways because she didn't want to pass along any of her germs. Also it is so much worse being sick when your not at home.
After they had left, Matt had to go to work for a few hours so I just did some laundry and got the guest bedroom and office ready for 2 people that were going to be staying at our house tonight. The reason for having more people stay at our house again tonight is because we are having a youth service and a few people are coming from Medicine Hat for the youth service. Matt and I both went and did some pick ups for the youth service. I started a bit earlier then him at about 5:15pm and youth service wasn't until 7pm. But I did have 3 people to pick up so I had to make sure I gave my self enough time. Youth service was really good, during the service though it was a little funny because I was sitting beside Rachel and Henry was moving around a lot (Henry is her baby that is in her belly) so Rachel took my hand and got me to feel him move. It was really cool this was the biggest "kick" I felt. After youth service I drove another 3 people home but different people  which was on the opposite side of the city from me,so I didn't end up getting home till about 10:30pm. I also then didn't go to bed until MIDNIGHT!!! because we had staying at our house and a few people over after youth service. Oh well I called it quites at midnight and then those who were just visiting left then as well, but I think everyone had fun which is the main thing right?

Sunday

 Today was our new niece's baptism at church. She is almost 3 weeks old (Monday will be her 3 weeks birthday).



After church we went to Boston Pizza because it was close by and all the family that was there was able to go out for lunch. After we said our good byes we all went home and Matt and I took a nap, it was so awesome I wish I could nap everyday! It was really funny though because when we were leaving Boston pizza we both got into the truck and said "I could really use a nap right now". So we slept the afternoon away till about 6pm which gave us about a 3 hour nap, so glorious!

1 comment:

  1. I totally didn't clue in as to why you weren't at church on Sunday! NOW it makes sense! haha!

    ReplyDelete