1. Have you ever testified in court? If so what was it for?
No I have never testified in court, in fact I have never been in a real court room either.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes i do still have my wedding dress. It is hanging in our guest bedroom, I still haven't cleaned it/boxed it either and it will be 5years this July since our wedding day. Oops I really should bring it in to get it cleaned and boxed.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you are happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Well if I'm happy I like being around people but I'm super fine if its just the hubs and I. If I'm sad, angry, stressed or emotions like that I would prefer to just be by my self I just like to work things out like that on my own. But I do like getting a hug from my husband during those times because his hugs do make me feel better for sure.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Well I don't have kids right now, I would like to have children now but it just hasn't happened yet. So this would be my plan now for if I had children, When they are first born I would like to have them in a bassinet in our room so it would be easy for me to feed the baby during the night. When they get older and sleep through the night longer I would like them to be in their own room and then be in their own room from there. This way I wouldn't have to struggle with them later when they are older to sleep in their own rooms, have you ever watched super nanny or nanny 911, ya I don't want that to be me. But of course since I don't have kids now that would just be my ideal, however sometimes circumstances may change. I also don't judge on those who want their kids to sleep in their bed at all its their choice.
5. Do you watch late night TV?
No not really. See I have to get up at 4:30am for work so I like to try to be in bed by 9:30pm if it is possible. Even if there were shows on late at night that I would want to watch I would just pvr them, ah technology you are awesome!




Of course I don't mind! I am glad to see your answers...totally there with #4. I say no but who knows when it our turn right?!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend!