
Our storage rooms are almost complete! The walls are done the floor is done and the shelves are up! Monday evening Matt and I started to put our
junk stuff in these rooms, well we both started together, I got most of my things in the "basement stuff" storage room while Matt put together this other shelf thing for his room and he cut up a few pieces of scrap wood that we wouldn't need anymore for the garbage and well that was about it for him. Oh well the rooms are set up and ready to have everything put in them, I have to do a bit of sorting through the basement items to see what I can get rid of to have extra room, that will probably happen more this week or over the weekend.
 |
| This is Matt's Storage room floor |
 |
| This is my storage room, you can see a little bit of what the floor used to look like at the bottom of the photo. |
 |
| (Matt's tool storage room) The all metal shelves are in "my storage room" too and the metal + wood one is the one that Matt was putting together on Monday. |
 |
| So I guess he does have a few things put in his room. (I didn't take any pictures of my storage room because by the time I remembered to take a picture I had majority of the room filled already) |
Maybe this weekend we can get doors for the rooms, but I'm not going to push my luck. I will be happy if we can just get all of our stuff that we need to put in the rooms actually in the rooms and maybe get rid of a few things too.
I want to see your room filled!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, must be nice to have it done and ready to put your stuff away!
ReplyDelete