Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Matt's Leaving
Tomorrow Matt will be going to Toronto for Church business and will be coming home again on Sunday evening. I am going to miss him so much! I know its only for a few days but all last week we had his parents staying at our house so they could be in Calgary to help Karina (our sister in law) with her new baby. So really we haven't had too much time to our selves since I was gone the weekend before last weekend. I know that the time will fly by because I am going to be soooo busy over the next few days, but it will still suck that he will not be around. While he is away I am wanting to work on the basement a little bit more but I don't think I will have enough time to do that . Oh well our renos will be put on hold again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment