Thursday, October 6, 2011
Bumpdate
How far along? 15 weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 4 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 2.5 ounces.
Gender? too early to know, but Matt is wanting it to be a surprise so we may not be finding out
Total Weight Gain? maybe 4 to 5lbs now, I forgot to weigh my self right at the beginning
Maternity Clothes? yes I have maternity pants and skirts, its a lot easier sitting with out having your pants dig in to you. And still regular shirts.
Symptoms? Still the same as last week but I also have found my nose to be kind of runny, I'm not sure if it is just because it is getting colder out.
Food Cravings? I haven't been craving anything in particular, its mostly if I smell something good then I want it but that doesn't mean I have to eat it.
Food Aversions? I don't really like meat all that much, it has to be really good for me to want to eat it.
What I miss? German sandwich meat
Sleep? Sleep is still good, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night maybe once either to go pee or just because.
Movement? Can't feel any movement yet, probably not until 20 weeks, they said my placenta is at the front so that kind of hides the "early" movement.
Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.
Belly button? Still seems normal
Milestones? Making it to 15 weeks
Best moment of the week? Knowing people are really excited for us.
What I am looking forward to? Going to my doctors appointment next week, I should probably get to know how much weight I have actually gained instead of just guessing.
Pregnancy moments with Matt: Matt was feeling my belly last night and he said "it's hard?" I asked him what did he expect it to feel like. He didn't really have an answer, I don't think he had any clue what its suppose to feel like.
Belly Photo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting !! Enjoy your beautiful pregnancy. It's a wonderful journey ! Now following xx Ava
ReplyDelete