Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bumpdate

How far along? 16 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is about 5 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 4 ounces.

Gender? too early to know, but Matt is wanting it to be a surprise so we may not be finding out

Total Weight Gain? maybe 5lbs now, I forgot to weigh my self right at the beginning

Maternity Clothes? yes I have maternity pants and skirts, its a lot easier sitting with out having your pants dig in to you. And still regular shirts.

Symptoms? I have been so thirsty! usually after 1pm or so the back of my throat just gets so dry!

Food Cravings? I have been wanting a ham sandwich for a while so I went and bought a small pre cooked ham, sliced it up and then fried up the ham in a plain frying pan and then making delicious sandwiches!

Food Aversions? I don't really have any aversions right now.

What I miss? Right now not much since I have been making myself ham sandwiches.

Sleep? Sleep is still good, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night maybe once either to go pee or just because.

Movement? Can't feel any movement yet, probably not until 20 weeks, they said my placenta is at the front so that kind of hides the "early" movement.

Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.

Belly button? Still seems normal

Milestones? Making it to 16 weeks

Best moment of the week? Having people comment on my little baby bump.

What I am looking forward to? Getting on track with doctor appointments.  

Pregnancy moments with Matt: Matt comments on my belly everynight and tells me how excited he is!

Belly Photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment