Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today Matt flew out to Ontario for a District youth leaders meeting for the weekend. I will miss him all weekend until he comes back!
So today was a little bit stressful for a bit. I left work early because I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon at 2:20pm. I got to the ctrain platform downtown at about 1:40pm. There were a lot of people on the platform which only means one thing, the ctrains are having problems and they are not running. Last time this happened they got everyone to go to the end of the line and catch the ctrain there. Well the only problem with that was when I got to the end there still weren't any trains.
I was messaging my brother's girlfriend Megan at the time and she works really close to downtown so she said she would come and pick me up. Literally 3 minutes later she was there. By this time though I was already late for my appointment but I had called earlier to let them know there were problems with the ctrains downtown and I was downtown. They were totally fine with it which was great however I was so anxious since I am never late for a doctor's appointment.
Megan drove me to my car at the ctrain station I was parked at and I headed for my doctor's appointment. They got me in right away which never happens usually and they did all the stuff they had to do. Then after my appointment I went home because I was going to be meeting Rachel there so we could go shopping for boots.
We went to the mall and went to every shoes store or at least just about every shoe store. I hate it when walking around the mall and you can't find what you are looking for in the stores but everyone else is wearing what you want. Its crazy, everyone had nice boots on and we were having such a hard time finding any. Well at the end of the shopping trip Rachel found some boots and ordered them. I still however did not find any yet, but I wont give up.

Saturday

Today was a stay at home, didn't shower, stay in my pj's all day kind of day. Since Matt wasn't around I was able to get a few things done around the house. I also went online to look for boots as well. I have had some luck before when shopping online at Aldo, so I went to their website first. Low and behold, I found boots, not only did I find boots but they were in the clearance section for only $45 only left in my size. To me that is meant to be. Sorry no picture but I will take one when I get them, should be this week hopefully.

Sunday

Today I went to church and we had a choir practise afterwards as well. After that I went to the mall to check for a few items. I did get one thing that I wanted but it wasn't for me. Matt had also texted me and told me he forgot his phone charger in Toronto and that if I could pick him up one while I was at the mall.
I had gone to the mall close to my parent's house so I went to their house afterwards. I ended up staying there until I had to leave to pick Matt up at the airport. It was a really nice afternoon/evening, I always get fed so well when I am over there, it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment