Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today after work I was pretty busy, first I went to motherhood maternity because I really wanted to get some maternity skinny jeans to wear with boots. Not only did I find skinny jeans but I also found another everyday pair of jeans just so I wouldn't have to figure out my days to be able to wash my one pair of maternity jeans that I had boughten before. Then I went to Costco and the Sobey's to pick up food for tomorrow's meeting at the church.

Saturday

Today we had our youth leaders meeting at the church, which I think it went really well. Unfortunately we were missing a couple of people but definitely glad that those who came did. I was in charge of the food which I have become fairly used too since Matt has been a youth leader. This really took up our whole day because after the meeting we all went out to Boston Pizza for dinner.

Sunday

Today was service and most of the youth leaders were able to stay in the city for service and didn't have to be in their own congregations in the other cities. After service though Matt was so tired and had such a bad headache that as soon as we got home he went for a nap because later this evening we were invited to the home of friends of ours. I woke Matt up with extra time before we had to go and he still wasn't feeling all the best but he still got ready and we were able to go together. Dinner was really great! Also we were given somethings for our baby that her son is too old for. Here are some of the items.

a mobile, bumper, laundry hamper and a measuring chart (not sure what else to call it)

little work station, sleeping bag/air mattress, books, puzzles Lego blocks, and those rubber mats that connect

gliding foot stool

glider/recliner rocking chair


Now we have to bring them over to my parent's house because we have no room for them at our house since our basement still has a big trench in the floor (you'll see the pictures on wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment