Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bumpdate

How far along?  17weeks

How big is baby? The baby is almost 5 and a half inches long from crown to rump and weighs approximately 5 ounces.

Gender? too early to know, but Matt is wanting it to be a surprise so we may not be finding out

Total Weight Gain?  About 7 pounds now

Maternity Clothes? yes I have maternity pants and skirts, its a lot easier sitting with out having your pants dig in to you. And still regular shirts.

Symptoms? My gag reflex has been kind of bugging me this week just when having to take my vitamins at night, it takes me a while to get them down.

Food Cravings? I guess you can say it changes daily because I will smell something or see something and then want it, but I still haven't had the "need" to have it.

Food Aversions? Nothing has been bugging me so I'm all good on this one.

What I miss? At the moment I am good.

Sleep? Sleep is still good it was better when I had my huge body pillow on the bed, but Matt made me put it away because he didn't have any room on the bed, sigh :(

Movement? Can't feel any movement yet, probably not until 20 weeks, they said my placenta is at the front so that kind of hides the "early" movement.

Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.

Belly button? Still seems normal

Milestones? Making it to 17 weeks

Best moment of the week? Just being pregnant

What I am looking forward to? Going to our next ultrasound in a few weeks.

Pregnancy moments with Matt: Matt was in the office and asked me to come in there to look at some things he was working on on the computer, I see him looking at me and ask him "What is that big grin for?"
He says "You have a cute belly"
Belly Photo:

2 comments: