How far along? 18weeks
How big is baby? The baby is about 6 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 7ounces.
Gender? too early to know, but Matt is wanting it to be a surprise so we may not be finding out
Total Weight Gain? Still at about 7 lbs just like last week.
Maternity Clothes? yes I have maternity pants and skirts, its a lot easier sitting with out having your pants dig in to you. And still regular shirts, but I am finding that some of them are almost too short but I still have long enough ones.
Symptoms? I have been sneezing a lot this week, not sure what that is about.
Food Cravings? I haven't been craving anything in particular, its mostly if I smell something good then I want it but that doesn't mean I have to eat it.
Food Aversions? There is nothing that has been unappealing.
What I miss? Well I was missing eating sushi because I went to an open house thing on Tuesday and most of the stuff they had was sushi.
Sleep? Sunday night was not a good night, I fell asleep fine but I started waking up at about 12:30am and was tossing and turning and had a headache. But then I caught up on my sleep Monday after work I climbed into bed and woke up Tuesday morning, so about 11 hours. (This isn't unusual though for me I have slept like this even before I was pregnant if i felt like I needed extra sleep)
Movement? Can't feel any movement yet, probably not until 20 weeks, they said my placenta is at the front so that kind of hides the "early" movement.
Stretch marks? None yet. I have been putting lotion on before I go to bed. I am the type of person where I never put lotion on my body except for my legs sometimes. So this putting lotion on thing is hard for me to get used to.
Belly button? Still seems normal
Milestones? Making it to 18 weeks
Best moment of the week? Having patients at work starting to notice my belly.
What I am looking forward to? Our next ultrasound appointment.
Pregnancy moments with Matt: On Tuesday night Matt was getting the computer ready for me to look at something and he wouldn't let me peek. So when it was ready he let me look and he showed me all the cribs and changes tables he was looking/researching on Monday night while I slept. It was really cute!
Belly Photo:
Awww, Matt's so excited, its cute!
ReplyDelete