Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today I got off work a little bit earlier than normal which was great! I also went over to John and Rae's house for dinner, Matt was invited too but he was golfing with John so they came arrived later then me. It was a great dinner!

Saturday

Today we had a youth choir practise because at the end of November we are going to have a youth Christmas concert so we need to get some practices in before then. After that all the youth that came to the choir practise then got to go to the Calgary Corn maze. It was a really nice day out and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. We had three teams to go through the corn maze, the guy youth, the girl youth and the youth leaders.


Rae wanted me to show off my belly so Matt decided to show his off too.



Sunday

Today for our Canadian church Thanksgiving we were asked to bring a snack that was red and white to represent Canadian Thanksgiving. I made red and white jello! My mom always would make layered jello so I asked her for the recipe and tried it out. It turned out not to bad, and it tasted good!

No comments:

Post a Comment