Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Canadian Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there!

There are so many people and things I am thankful for this year. My list can go on for ever if I start writing it down but just to name a few I am thankful that I have God in my life, for my loving husband, our family, our amazing friends and for all that we have had to go through to have this amazing miracle happen to us.


It has been such a long time that we have been waiting to have this little miracle come true for us and we couldn't be more excited and thrilled about it.

To let you all in on what our Thankgiving Monday was like this year here is what we did. First we went to the mall to meet John and Rachel there because Rachel found a pair of jeggings online that she thought would work really well for us. We eneded up both getting them (its kind of just what we do, we have a good number of clothes that are the same or just in a different color), it's fun having someone to do that with.
Then we all went over to my parent's home for lunch. My brother and his girlfriend Megan were already there as well as our friend Jessica. Lunch was almost ready so we helped with the last few things and enjoyed each others company. Here are a few pictures of our dinner and what happened afterwards.
Everyone filling their plates

I wish Matt had smiled in this photo

So much food!
And this is what happened after we ate as much as we could from all that food. I don't think I will have to write anything for these next 3 pictuers.



No comments:

Post a Comment