Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday

Today after work I met my friend Sokhim at the mall because first we haven't seen each other since the summer and second I wanted to look for a maternity winter jacket (I didn't want to have to struggle to get into my coat).

Saturday

In the morning I decided to get some chores done and make banana muffins. I made 3 batches. It took a while to get them all baked but I was able to finish with enough time to get ready for the afternoon events.
This afternoon Matt left to go to Edmonton to hold youth service there tonight while I stayed home since there was a local youth service and coral concert practice here. The practice started at 3:30pm at the church but we didn't start singing until closer to 4pm since we waited on a few others to arrive. After that at 6pm we had youth service and Rachel had provided the meal/snack afterwards. It was also the first time in a long time that no one needed me to pick them up or give them a ride home for a youth service!

Sunday

Today we had service in the morning and right after I helped my parents take down some of the Thanksgiving decorations. I didn't end up staying too long because I had to go and run a few errands. As it was getting later and I was home again I called Matt to see where he was and he was still about an hour and a half from home. I ended up taking a nap on the couch and when I woke up Matt was home, it was the fastest hour and a half ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment