It has been a while since the last reno post has taken place but that is because it has taken a while for more things to get done in the basement. I now have holes in my basement, well more like a trench. Matt started to break up the concrete with the jack hammer but didn't have too much time. So last week his dad came to our house and finished jack hammering for us. Now Matt just has to do a bit of digging with the shovel to make a clear path for the pipes to go down for the wash room. I'm hoping this will get done very soon because it would be nice to start working on the nursery but I can't do that until the office goes to the basement.| This is where the bathroom will be |
| The middle are is for the office |
| And this will be the storage room ... at some point |
| That is a very big hole in our basement! |
No comments:
Post a Comment